DMASUN Exercise Bike, Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary Bike with Comfortable Seat Cushion, Multi – Grips Handlebar, Heavy Flywheel Upgraded Version

$299.99

Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
【DMASUN】Design and produced fitness equipment for 20 years. Especially in exercise bikes, our designers develop with advice of professional fitness coaches, pass all the tests before shipping.
【Stable Structure and Safety】Made of heavy-duty steel, past thousands of weight tests to ensure safety for workout everytime, Not the mendacious cycling bike.

$299.99

0
Add to compare


Ensure that this suits by getting into your mannequin quantity.
【DMASUN】Design and produced health gear for 20 years. Particularly in train bikes, our designers develop with recommendation {of professional} health coaches, go all of the exams earlier than transport.
【Secure Construction and Security】Made of professional quality metal, previous 1000’s of weight exams to make sure security for exercise everytime, Not the mendacious biking bike.
【Quiet and Easy】Upgraded wool brake pad resistance adjustment system offers smoother and quieter biking. Press the emergency brake whenever you wish to cease instantly, which is a really secure characteristic.
【Straightforward to assemble 】We simplify the meeting course of, 70% bike of which will be assembled upfront, and the remaining 30% will be assembled by a lady in about 25 minutes.
【Meet the wants of the household】 Adjustable bike stationary handlebars and seats make it extra appropriate for individuals of most heights. Advisable person top is 4.9ft-6.3ft.
【Snug Seat 】With giant and breathable seats, this train bike is a perfect indoor biking bike for dwelling use.
【No Fear Shopping for】Greater than 100,000+ prospects select and imagine DMASUN indoor biking bike, we’ll proceed to insist on the very best quality. Order as we speak and get a 12-month elements alternative and 100% happy customer support.

Specification: DMASUN Exercise Bike, Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary Bike with Comfortable Seat Cushion, Multi – Grips Handlebar, Heavy Flywheel Upgraded Version

Brand

,

Special Feature

Color

Power Source

Item Weight

Material

Resistance Mechanism

Maximum Weight Recommendation

Product Dimensions

Maximum Height

Minimum Height

Drive System

Item Package Dimensions L x W x H

Package Weight

Item Dimensions LxWxH

Brand Name

Manufacturer
Part Number

Size

Date First Available

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “DMASUN Exercise Bike, Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary Bike with Comfortable Seat Cushion, Multi – Grips Handlebar, Heavy Flywheel Upgraded Version”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

DMASUN Exercise Bike, Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary Bike with Comfortable Seat Cushion, Multi – Grips Handlebar, Heavy Flywheel Upgraded Version
DMASUN Exercise Bike, Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary Bike with Comfortable Seat Cushion, Multi – Grips Handlebar, Heavy Flywheel Upgraded Version

$299.99

InformaticaPro
Logo
Register New Account
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart